1. What is your short story about?
It is about two people who are not what they seem.
2. What genres would you say this story is in?
Fantasy and Science Fiction
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
Monty Python’s The Holy Grail
5. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
This year it is “I Don’t Want to Talk About It” with Rod Stewart and Amy Bell
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
There are too many good books and good writers for me to have a favourite novel.
7. What motivated you to write this story?
As usual, pictures that appeared in my head.
8. If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
Rod Stewart (but he would have to pay for our meals)
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Drumming, dogs and parrots.
10. What influenced you to enter your story to get performed?
I wanted to hear an actor read my story theatrically
11. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
The first and last sentences are often the ones that are rewritten the most. You don’t know what your story is until it is outside your mind and on a screen or on paper.
Watch the Short Story Reading:
Performed by Steve Rizzo