1. What is your screenplay about?
My screenplay is to describe the hope of a new life’s feeling that is entering into the world, and to educate the respect of new life.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
The genre of my screenplay is towards family focusing towards kids-centric and finally in science fiction.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
When my son was three-year, he asked me a question. “How do baby come out?” That question sparks my creativity with truth elements to explain the new birth of life.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Mostly, I grow up watching Hong Kong, Japanese, and Disney television.
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
I have worked on this screenplay for one year full time.
7. How many stories have you written?
So far, I have written five stories.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Most of the time, I listened to children songs as I have been reading children’s stories to my son.
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
Managing a home, family, friends, work commitments, school, and looking for job opportunities are some “distractions” I faced as these were and still are legit commitments.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Apart from writing, I am passionate on the art direction of a story, and creative conceptualisation.
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
I have a great experience on the film freeway submission platform site with its clarity and specificity on the submission.
12. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings on the initial feedback you received?
My lecturer has been encouraging everyone in my class to submit our works towards festivals and competitions.
The initial feedback from you encourages me to simplify further to create greater clarity, and I feel the financial concern to create the feature out of this concept.
Watch the Screenplay Reading:
Deep inside a womb, a foetus begins to move around and feel own mother’s heartbeat, differentiating every voice and sound. Foetus is unaware of its own birth in the delivery room of a hospital.