What is your screenplay about?
It’s about abuse of power and what could happen when enemies gain the upper hand against the powerful.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s a seriously epic monster movie that would be action-packed and visually-stunning.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Lately, I’ve been rewatching Uncut Gems a lot.
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
Since near the end of 2020.
7. How many stories have you written?
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Right now, my favourite song is Skegee by JID.
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
Finding the time to write, and making improvements through editing.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Human and animal rights, and music.
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
The website FilmFreeway has an excellent layout that is easy to navigate and operate.
12. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings on the initial feedback you received?
I was eager to hear what others thought about my script. The feedback I received was all valid and will be helpful during rewrites.
Watch the Screenplay Reading:
For over fifty years, Godzilla is held captive in outer space, until astronauts rescue and teleport him back to Earth to assist with destroying the monsters and the human threatening his home-world.
Narrator: Steve Rizzo
Mission Control/Notice VO – Geoff Mays –
Reg: Sean Ballantyne –
Asher: Allan Michael Brunet
Utopian Leader #1 – Andy Kamp