THE INVISIBLE MIRROR played to rave reviews at the February 2021 Dance & Music Festival.
1. What motivated you to make this film?
After many years working as an editor I decided to challenge myself and try directing.
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this short?
I had the idea and then I forgot it! After moving from Milan to London it came back and I started saving some money to invest in the film. From the shooting it took almost a year.
3. How would you describe your short film in two words!?
It’s a story about life and legacy
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
To compose the soundtrack, a whole new experience
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video?
It was great to see them talking about all the key aspects of the film that I tried to develop, you never know what people gets from the story and can’t really take it from granted.
Watch the Audience FEEDBACK Video:
6. What are your passions in life?
Experimenting with visuals and music.
7. What film have you seen the most in your life?
The double life of Veronique
8. You submitted to the festival via FilmFreeway, what are you feelings of the submission platform from a filmmaker’s perspective?
It saves you a lot of time.
9. What is your favorite meal?
10. What is next for you? A new film?
I’m working on an experimental horror feature