1. What is your screenplay about?
It is a television series dramady where the present day protagonist have to explain events from their pasts which which implicate them in a criminal racketeering and murder investigation.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
comedy and crime thriller
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
it shouldn’t. It should be made into a television series where the viewers are entertained in a fact driven story with varied themes and points of view.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
The Wizard of Oz
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
A year and a half
7. How many stories have you written?
Not many. I am also developing a television series based on a major league baseball team in Buffalo with the working title “Buffalo Soldiers”
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
I’m stuck on my favorite song. The song I’ve listened to most times in my life is a toss-up between the Happy Birthday and the Star Spangle Banner.
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
Having it read (or listened to) by professionals who can take it to the next level.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
12. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings on the initial feedback you received?
I was helpful.
Thank you very much,
Watch the Screenplay Reading:
Narrator: Elizabeth Rose Morriss
Big Freddie: Steve Rizzo
Raymond : Bill Poulin
Gerry: Andy Kamp