1. What is your screenplay about?
My screenplay is a story center around Dr. Sincere heart a physical therapist who is a home Health provider and a national capital area in Washington DC. The story is about him on good Friday during the pandemic. He experiences one of the craziest days on a Friday at work. Patient is doing his normal schedule service of care where he encounters dangerous Hitmen trying to take him out. He is also negatively profile by detectives thinking he is a drug kingpin. Sincere is on a wild chase throughout the city as he’s working. The story also highlights during the pandemic that he realizes how much he love Sydney, his girlfriend of two years.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Comedy and Drama
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
this movie gives a picture of every day life in Washington DC. This film focuses on the neighborhoods of Washington DC and how diverse the communities are. It shows how the city is divided by the have and have Nots. Cynthia demonstrates equality and Equity in healthcare by providing to the rich and the poor.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
witty and wild
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Friday by Ice Cube
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
I have a total of four feature films including the home health Chronicles. My first is a dramatic film called “I thought I knew you” My second film is “true words never spoken” and in my latest is “Dear Alma Mater.”
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Marvin Gaye What’s going on?
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
my biggest obstacle is formatting. I’m a physical therapist with the passion to write. I wrote all of my screenplays on Microsoft Word and learning the process to improve by using “fade in” and “final cut.”
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Martial Arts and Karaoke
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
I enjoy film freeway. This is my first and only experience with Film making a screen writing. I am considered a nervous and excited about it film freeway has open me to new opportunities in the film industry.
12. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings on the initial feedback you received?
The black feedback film festival caught my eye because it is in Los Angeles California. Number 2., my interest was because it was his first time and I wanted to give it a chance. This film festival has given me the opportunity to build my confidence as a writer. I think the black feedback film festival for opening up the opportunity for me to be featured in the film festival.
Watch the Screenplay Reading:
The story is centered around Dr Sincere “Seven” Hart , a physical therapist, who is a home health provider in the National Capital, Washington DC. Sincere traverses the city evaluating and treating patients on a Friday during the Pandemic. Jason has the craziest day on the job. With the pandemic, he and his lady are trying to keep him safe. He incurs a day that is a mix of seeing a diverse schedule of eclectic patients with varying diagnoses. Each experience is the day in the life of a PT on the job. From the onset of the pandemic, Sincere is writing his experience and recording them with purpose of publishing his first novel. The Novel is entitled “The Home Health Chronicles” that he shares on Social Media to friends and family all who now, are shut-in during the pandemic – while he is out every day, in the community at work.
Narrator: Julie Sheppard
Sydney (F-30): Kyana Teresa
Sincere (M-30): Allan Michael Brunet