1) What was your screenplay about?
About being competed. I found out I had a brother I never knew about. We finally met. ( It turned out years earlier , we had been living about a mile away from each other in San Diego, and I was about to enroll at San Diego State (where he was attending) and study film and television (which was also my brother’s major) But it didn’t happen, My girlfriend and I broke up, and I quit my job, so I went back to Santa Barbara. Hence the name ” Parallel Universe”.
2) What genres does your screenplay follow under?
A cross between a fish out of water and a romantic screwball comedy, with a little action adventure thrown in,
3) Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Because it will make you laugh.
4) How would you describe the script in two words?
5) What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6) How long have you been working on this screenplay?
On and off for about two years.
7) How many other stories have you written?
In the past five years, three other film scripts and a tv pilot.
8) What is your favorite song?
“Acid Tongue” by Jenny Lewis.
9) What obstacles did you have to finish this screenplay?
It had been percolating in my head for years, but Alex was a challenge..
10) Apart from writing, what are you passionate about?
Film and Baseball.
11) You entered your screenplay via Film Freeway. What has been your experience working with your experiences working with the submission platform site?
Pretty easy. No problems.
12) What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings on the initial feedback you received?
Very flattered. I’m glad people like it. As far as entering, it was a wing and prayer, but I’m very happy with the results,