1) What is the theme of your poem?
The theme is Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. There are two trees: One tree is called the tree of life, this is Adam. The other tree is called the tree of good and evil, who is Eve.
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
I really believe this poem was inspired by God. I wrote it last year and it makes more sense to me this year.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
Since I was 25 yrs old.
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
Jesus in the physical.
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
I really like this poem and I hope others will be encouraged by it as it encourages me. I speak further about this poem in everything that I write. I believe that Adam and Eve are now the Jews and the Gentiles. Their relationship is much like the man and the woman. We learn together like all the other opposites: darkness versus light, physical versus spiritual, good versus bad. Then you have the man and the woman. When we learn the Divine love; relationship and it’s balance, that is when we see God and know all His truths.
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
If you want to do a movie for me about this vision I have about the above. I would love to expand on it in further detail with you so that we can get it just right.
7) What is your passion in life?
To give the world hope that there is more to life than just the mundane. We are all interconnected and if we understand our deeper, truer selves; we would identify with a passionate love for one another to finally be content about who we really are.
Watch the Poetry Reading:
Performed by Julie Sheppard