1. What is your screenplay about?
It’s about a girl who, through a video message, invites other women to have sex with her boyfriend, but only if they leave her a review after.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
It’s a quirky thriller.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Because it’s different, but not too much.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Leon – the professional
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
Quite a few, honestly it’s difficult to quantify if ‘story’ refers to any piece of narrative writing
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the
most times in your life?)
Sacrilegium by Devil Doll
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
Rewritings have been the most challenging part, to make sure the events in the plot were clear to all readers
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Travelling, online trading, the gym
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your
experiences working with the submission platform site?
12. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings
on the initial feedback you received?
The festival looked prestigious and I was excited to receive the initial feedback.
Watch the Screenplay Reading:
In a video message, a girl invites other women to have sex with her boyfriend, but only if they leave her a review after.
Narrator: Allison Kampf
Taylor: Kyana Teresa
Denise: Elizabeth Rose Morriss