What is your screenplay about?
A romantic comedy about an uptight executive, Marian Barnes, sent to refurbish a dilapidated tropical hotel full of nutty guests and a slew of suitors.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Because it will make a great movie.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Too many to list!
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
8. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
9. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
10. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings on the initial feedback you received?
Another opportunity for exposure.
Watch the Screenplay Reading:
A romantic comedy about an uptight executive sent to refurbish a ruined tropical hotel full of nutty guests and a slew of suitors.
Narrator: Allison Kampf
Marian : Kyana Teresa
Manager : Allan Michael Brunet
Reblogged this on WILDsound Festival.