LIKE A WOMAN played to rave reviews at the September 2020 DOCUMENTARY Film Festival.
1. What motivated you to make this film?
They say, tell the story you know. As a still photographer an filmmaker I know all about being one of the few women in a male dominated profession.
2. From the idea to the finished product, how long did it take for you to make this short?
3. How would you describe your short film in two words!?
4. What was the biggest obstacle you faced in completing this film?
5. What were your initial reactions when watching the audience talking about your film in the feedback video?
I was amazed how thoughtful and insightful many of the comments were and they were very upbeat and positive.
Watch the Audience FEEDBACK Video:
6. How did you come up with the idea for this short film?
I have always been in the minority as a woman working in a traditionally male – dominated field.
7. What film have you seen the most in your life?
Searching for Sugarman
8. You submitted to the festival via FilmFreeway, what are you feelings of the submission platform from a filmmaker’s perspective?
Easy to use
9. What song have you listened to the most times in your life?
These Days by Jackson Browne
10. What is next for you? A new film?
I have an idea for a film.