Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Roderick Sloan: Siblings who find out their parents are superheroes.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Animation, Kids, Superhero
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
My script isn’t for a movie it’s for a T.V. Cartoon I hope I can get made one day.
I feel the story is one kids can relate too.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the
most times in your life?)
Life is a Highway-Rascal Flatts
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
I had the first draft of my script reviewed by a script editing service which gave me advice on how to make it better which lead me to write the second draft I entered.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your
experiences working with the submission platform site?
My first time.
12. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings
on the initial feedback you received?
I was looking for script contests online and I came across it. I liked the rating I got and it told what I need to do to improve my storytelling.
Valerie – 15 – Sarah Bedford
NARRATION – Stephanie Herrera
Sara – 11 – Bree Ali
Ricky – 16 – Jolly Amaoko