Matthew Toffolo: What is your short story about?
A young man abducted by aliens.
2. What genres would you say this story is in?
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
I can’t really say, but I own and never miss ENTER THE DRAGON. Big Bruce Lee fan
5. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Don’t have a favorite song, A CHANGE IS GOING TO COME by Sam Cooke because to me it’s telling bad times don’t last forever.
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
No, but the one that inspired me to write SAPO by Robert Beatty
7. What motivated you to write this story?
It was a site that challenges you to pick a unique topic to write about.
8. If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
Jennifer Beals and Jane Russell
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Collecting and reading comics and retro toys
10. What influenced you to enter your story to get performed?
You dream as a writer to see your words come to life on the screen
11. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
I’d rather try and fail than fail to try. Never stop writing despite rejections and write what you are passionate about. Don’t let anyone tell you what to write. Believe in yourself.
Watch Story Reading:
Performed by Kat Smiley