Matthew Toffolo: What is your short story about?
Diane Elliott: A failed mother/daughter relationship
2. What genres would you say this story is in?
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
I’ve never seem any movie more than once
5. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Classical Music—never interested in pop
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
7. What motivated you to write this story?
The need for resolution with my relationship with my mother.
8. If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
10. What influenced you to enter your story to get performed?
My theater background
11. Any advice or tips you’d like to pass on to other writers?
Write about the subjects that build on your inner passion
Performed by Esther Thibault