Watch the Video Pitch for SLAVE CHILDREN:
Get to know writer Michael Faunce-Brown:
1. What is the theme of your novel?
The ease with which child traffickers operate and the huge scale. How they should be smashed.
2. Why do people need to know about your story?
To make all parents aware of how vulnerable their children are.
3. How long have you been writing stories?
For over twenty years, but I made up instant stories as a child for other boys, aged eleven to twelve in my dormitory.
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
Pay it Forward. and To Kill a Mockingbird.
5. What artists would you love to work with?
Quentin Tarentino as a Director and Ewan McGregor as an actor.
6. How many stories have you written?
Fifteen full length film scripts, seven books including my autobiography, Blowing My Own Trumpet.
View original post 227 more words