Matthew Toffolo: What is the theme of your poem?
H. W. Robertson: Hope’s and my love is like the harmony of the sea and sky.
2) What motivated you to write this poem?
I love Hope, and we were at Cannon Beach, a favorite spot.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
4) If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive), who would that be?
5) What influenced you to submit to have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
It seemed like a good opportunity.
6) Do you write other works? scripts? Short Stories? Etc..?
I’ve published ten books of poems, three books of fiction, and a screenplay.
7) What is your passion in life?
Watch the Poetry Reading:
Performed by Carina Cojeen
At ocean’s edge
a solemn oath
the sea and sky
shall be as true