1. What is your screenplay about?
A really frustrated employee.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s a very visual story.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
The Wizard of Oz. After that, The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
Finished 3 features. Several unfinished features. About 10 shorts completed.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
This is a really difficult question to answer. It always depends on time and mood what I will listen to repeatedly.
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
None. It was just a challenge to myself to see if I could actually write a genuine 1 page script.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Travel. And my kids, but not necessarily together.
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
12. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings on the initial feedback you received?
I found it by chance through the “browse festivals” option. Very positive. Thank you!!!
A worker in a cubicle is about to explode if she doesn’t get a break.